Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Boho Chic.....



Black Jeans: Forever 21+. Tribal Wrap: Forever 21. Denim Shirt: Target. Tassel necklace: Forever 21(sold out but similar here). Boots: DSW. Watch: Mk. Link Torturous Shell Bracelet: Mk.  Leather Gold Bracelet: Random Tj Maxx find (but love this one too). Spike Bracelet: Forever 21. Rings: Forever 21( but similar one here that I also love).

I love anything with a tribal print. Winter, Summer, Spring, if its got a little Bohemian vibe to it then I'm all for it. Saw this on the Forever 21 website and told myself "Gotta have it". Funny how today's post is all Forever 21, wasn't planned that way FYI. But I love how some of there things you can make look so chic in an inexpensive way. You definitely can find great things in there if you take the time to just hunt or you can just do what I do and browse online in the comfort of your own home, with a pair of sweats on.  Hope your inspired to be Boho chic....


XO XO,
               The Harem