Thursday, December 19, 2013

Futuristic Florals....


Foil Metallic Sweater: Target( Sold out but Similar here) Floral Hammer Pants: Target. Silver Metallic Heels: Zara (Also seen here). Watch: Mk. Bracelets: Random Find (Similar here and here). Necklaces: Forever 21( Similar here). 

Have you ever woke up and said to yourself you don't feel like wearing pants well not literally, like something with a stretchy waist (besides sweats!) Well Hammer Pants gotta love them. These pants I mean can literally work for anybody. For me I tend to go the casual/dressy look and you can't beat the fact a comfy chic sweater with some ultra comfy pants to look like a million bucks. With me its not about wear you buy the items but how you put them together, I tend to shop anywhere. From the little stores all the way to the big ones. I have always said to everybody that I come across who like how I dress its about really owning that look no matter where its from. I can be in Target one day and Zara and other store the next. I love the fact of dressing things up. Oh and forget about it who doesn't love walking out of somewhere with a deal or bargain. Don't you guys just love finding those great buys? Hope your having a comfy day as mine (LoL)!


XO XO,

              The Harem