Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hot Pink Moto Love.....


Hot Pink Moto Jacket: Gap (Sold Out but similar here). Striped Shirt: Forever 21(old but similar here). Leather Skirt: The Limited (Last season but love this one here). Tights: Spanx. Booties: Sole Society(but similar here). Watch: MK (Last seen here). Spike 2headed bracelet: Forever 21 (Last seen here). "H"Bracelet. Stud bracelet: Random Find( but similar here). Rhinestone Link Bracelet: Random Find (but similar here).

Finally.....Right?... Just want to apologize for slacking on the post well it really isn't slacking its called life getting in the way and the holidays and the weather. I'm still trying to get the hang of this blog stuff, everyday its a new challenge for me. But any who..I'm here...

So on to the look....Don't you guys just love this jacket...it was a rare find for me on Gap...after I heard all the rants and raves that this particular jacket was in Lucky. But I just love bold colors in any kind of weather. Speaking of the weather its been quite chilly in Florida....YES!...Florida does get cold for you that don't believe me (Lol). Thought I would spice up this little cold front with this look. So I hope you guys are all staying warm and I hope you guys have a Wonderful New Years.

PS. The pictures might not be that great this week but I got a New Camera and still trying to get the hang of it well at least the boyfriend is. (LOL)  Oh yea  I will post some of my holiday looks a little later after New Years sorry :(


XO XO,

              The Harem