Monday, December 23, 2013

Neon Glow.....Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Black Moto Jacket: Forever 21( similar here). Rad T-Shirt: Express. Skirt: Target (Similar here). Shoes: Zara( also love this one here). Nail Bracelet: Cartier. Link Bracelet: Vince Camuto. 2 headed Spike Bracelet: Forever 21. Rings: Forever 21. Spike Bracelet: Random Find (Similar here). Neon Bracelet: Ebay (Similar here).

Let me start off by saying my apologies to you avid Style Harem readers for the lack of posts these couple days. With Xmas only a few days away I have been so busy trying to finish some shopping as well as grab those last minute sales. So....onto the post, I just LOVE LOVE this neon trend especially with the black and white pallet. I love color to begin with but adding this bright neon just make me so happy. Who doesn't love a pop color here and there. Also another trend I'm loving that been out for some time now is graphic tees. I have found that Express has a lot of cute ones and I tend to get mine from there mostly but I always like to add it to with a fun outfit. I hope your adding some color to your outfit! Hope your having a fabulous day!


XO XO,
               The Harem