Monday, January 6, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans....


Boyfriend Jeans: Asos. White Tee: Old Navy. Cropped Jacket: Mango (old but similar here). Boots: Zara (old but similar here). Bag: Zara (sale but love this one too). Watch: MK (Last seen here). Spike leather bracelet: Tjmaxx random find but (similar here). Rings: H&M (sold out but similar here). Spike Bracelet: Forever 21(similar here).Necklace: Random Find (but similar here) Leather w/gold hardware bracelet: Random find (but similar here). Evil eye bracelet: Ebay. Leather nude bracelet: Tjmaxx find (but similar here). Earrings: Charlotte Russe (old but similar here). Lipstick: MAC Creme de Nude.


Omg!! So who doesn't love a good pair of boyfriend jeans....Well halleluiah!!..I love them, they are so so comfortable. Cropped, long, light-wash, dark wash whatever your preference may be. You need to own at least one in your life. I seriously think sometimes these are the answer to every girls dilemma when she doesn't really feel like putting skinny jeans on and she isn't really wanting to try too hard.

So these boots I found these bad boys at Zara. I wanna say, last fall and can you believe I almost pasted them up, I just couldn't believe it. I love these because I feel that these boots are so versatile. So another random find was this jacket I was in New York and stopped into Mango because YES they were having a SALE and who can resist. Sometimes these stores like Mango, Zara and other stores can be kinda pricey on someones well heck anyone's budget and I'm always about finding a great deal, makes me feel less guilty that way (LOL) at least that's what I tell myself.

For me its real simple if I love it and I gotta have it Ill buy it, if its something I can wait on, they Ill wait. But for me I think dressing up isn't something you gotta spend thousands of dollars on. Okay... and I know those investment pieces you do but those are different. The general rule for me at least is if you love it and you like it and its reasonable..GO FOR IT AND GET IT!.


XO XO,
              The Harem