Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Its a Fur Thing....




Cream Blouse: Old Navy (similar here). Black Fur Vest: Forever 21(Sold out but similar here). Black Panel Leather Legging: Cotton On (similar here). Heels: Aldo (similar ones on Sale). Bag: Channel. Watch: Michael Kors. Tiger Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar one here). Black and Gold Bracelet: Ebay (similar one here). Necklace: Forever 21 (similar one here). 2 Headed Spike Necklace: Forever 21.  Lips: Mac Ruby Woo.

No one can go wrong with Black Fur and Leather. That's like a no brainier. I always share with you guys my lovely finds because honestly I feel that its important to know that there is great things out there you just gotta hunt for it. For instance this Black Fur vest that was such a score at Forever. When I got it that I wanted to wear almost everyday that it was cold here in Florida but I told myself that's a little obsessive. The thrill of finding great pieces at such great prices still amazes me to this day. I always try to make my cheaper pieces all mesh well with each other and throw in a couple of my pricey pieces and BOOM you look like a million bucks. This outfit as you see listed I think maybe all together (not including the bag) cost me about 100 something bucks. Sometimes ladies ask me "So where do you get your stuff"? "How much did that cost you"? But honestly I really don't have a certain "SPOT" I like to really go anywhere really. I might say this a lot on my blog but I feel like its important. But why not look like a million bucks and know that you didn't spend a million (LOL) that's my motto. So where do you guys shop? Do you guys shop everywhere? Do you like to spend a lot on pricey pieces things and save on other things? Whats your shopping tricks?



XO XO,
             The Harem