Sunday, January 12, 2014

Leopard Fur......


Leopard Fur Coat: Forever 21 (old but similar here). Denim Shirt: Old Navy (old but similar here). Black Sweater: Old Navy. Boyfriend Jeans: Gap. Shoes: Tj Maxx (but love this one here). Bag:Channel. Monogram Necklace: Max&Chloe. Pearl Necklace: Ebay (but similar here) Sunglasses: Guess. Watch: MK. Nail Bracelet: Cartier. H bracelet: Hermes. Cable Bracelet: David Yurman. Gold Cuff Hinge Bracelet: Hermes.

Finally a really cold day in Florida. Now I know what you guys are saying Florida get cold?...Well Yes, Yes it does and it can get real cold. So you can imagine how excited I was to finally bust out this Leopard Fur coat. This Fur coat was a buried gem at Forever 21 for me. I was eying all last season for a leopard fur coat after everybody and there mothers were wearing them. And all I came across were the expensive versions but then I found this, its like my prayers were answered and you can not believe my excitement. Again I'm all for inspired pieces, I have mentioned this times again. So call this an inspired piece or not it still gets the job done.

I love the fact that just a simple outfit can be dressed up just some simple essentials. That's the key really to any outfit I think to really spazz it up. What simple essentials do you guys add to spazz up an outfit?


XO XO,
              The Harem