Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Plaid meet Denim and Leather....



 Plaid Skirt: Target. Shirt: Vintage but similar here. Denim Jacket: Target. Bag: H&M. Booties: Forever 21 (similar one here). Ring: Garage Sale Find. Gold Watch:MK. "H" bracelet. 2head spike bracelet: Forever 21 (similar here). Monogram necklace: Moon&Lola. Lipstick:MAC Lady Danger.

When this crazy plaid trend first came out on the scene, I have to say I was hesitant. Why? you ask well for some this plaid trend almost always goes back to a Catholic school girl or Brittany Spears or a naughty Halloween costume so you see the reason why I was hesitant. I wanted to mix it up, so I paired it with some edgy shoes and a edgy jacket to make the plaid more edgy versus having people think of the school girl plaid trend. For you guys who haven't plunged into this plaid trend, what do you guys think of it? Will you guys try it?

Just one more thing....Don't you guys just love Target?....I mean I just love them can't go in there and just come out with grocery's, I literally have to come out with everything I see...but Target's got Style :) 

PS: Excuse my face in the first shot, I just couldn't get my facial expressions right. (lol)



XO XO
             The Harem