Thursday, January 23, 2014

Snob...




 Tweed Jacket: Zara (old) but funky version I love here). Off white blouse: Old Navy. Necklace: Ebay (but love this one here). Watch: Citizen (similar here). Bracelets: Yurman, Tj maxx (similar here), Spike bracelet: Forever 21. Cream Bracelet w/Gold hardware: Tj maxx (but similar here). Y Bag. Gold Metallic Shoes: Joan & David (Nordstrom but similar here ON SALE too).  Lips: Mac "Snob"

When I think of tweed it always makes me think of the girls in Clueless, I don't know why you ask but it does. The girls were kinda stuck up, kinda bratty and real snobby. So you cant help but feel kinda snobby when you put on a tweed jacket right? (lol)  or this could just be me. I love how tweed can dress up or dress down the simplest outfits. This particular tweed jacket was again one of my Zara random sale find. I had been looking for one for quite some time after I saw one of my all time favorite bloggers Altantic Pacfic wear it all unison, in pink. But what was different about this particular tweed jacket was it was light weight and long, so I had to have of course. And like I said tweed dressed down or up looks so effortless and classy. Oh and what else better then a title like "Snob" to name today's post with (Lol).

My accessories and shoes are almost always my key in tying an outfit together just ask anyone I know and they will tell you. Those are my go to pieces for me to vamp up any outfit. These metallic shoes again another hunt for me. FYI you might see that I use "hunt" quite often but for me it really is a hunt because if I have something in my mind set on how I want it to look or feel or whatever it may be then I don't ever settle. I Look and Look till I find what I have envisioned (call me a freak but its all about perfection). But back to the shoes I saw these in Nordstrom but they didn't have my size so looked up the brand and wha-la found them on Amazon on SALE if I might add. So Ladies moral to this just keep on a hunting. (LoL)

PS. For me simple things such as a mannequin store front displays, magazine ads, fashion bloggers or even day to day people can trigger and inspiration for me. So with that being said, I have finally made my Pinterest. Its still a work in progress but go take a look and maybe you to can get inspired.


XO XO,
            
             The Harem