Monday, January 27, 2014

Tortoise Shell and Leather Combo...




Faux Leather Skirt: Zara (Got on Sale but similar here). Cream Leather Sweater: The Limited (Got on Sale but similar here). Leopard Kitten Heels: Zara (last season but similar here and love this pair here).  Leather Bracelet w/gold hardware: Tj Maxx find (but similar here). Cable Bracelet: David Yurman. Tortoise Shell Bracelet: Fossil but found it at Tj Maxx (similar here). Watch:MK (love this one here). H Bracelet. Zig Zag Ring: Forever 21(similar here). 2 Headed Spike Bracelet: Forever 21. Tortoise Shell Necklaces: Tj maxx (layered but similar here and here).

I have a little writers block so bare with me wasn't sure what to name this post or really what I was gonna talk about so bare with me this post might be a tad shorter than normal.

So let me start off with the outfit, as you all know I love mixing textures and prints but sometimes I like doing the same texture on each other. This skirt was seriously a omg! moment for me when I saw it online on Zara. But it was kinda pricey so I took it back but then couple weeks Zara was having a sale and BOOM! I saw it and I knew I couldn't pass it up again especially for the price this time. Yes! little things like that make my day. Yesterday for instance at H&M got two belts for a dollar yes! a dollar and they were originally 30 a piece. So call me a dork but love a little buried treasures and finds or like getting to the register and its cheaper then you thought. What little shopping finds make you happy? Do you guys get just as excited when you score something great? What great finds have you found lately?


XO XO,

             The Harem