Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wine Lust....





 Coat: H&M (Old on Sale but loving this one here). Leather Dress: The Limited (last season but similar here). Shoes: Forever 21(sold out but similar here). Necklace: Tjmaxx(but this one will get the job done). Bracelets: Michael Kors tortoises shell, Hermes, David Yurman, Forever 21 spike Bracelet.

As the weather cooled down here in Florida I found it the best time to bust out my faux leather things, for instance peplums, jackets, skirts and of course this dress. You see with Florida weather you cant wear things like this 24/7, why because leather and heat do not mix. This dress was a hunt. I looked high and low for a faux leather dress this color. The wine color to me was a great accent to the ugly cold weather. So why not pair it with a rockin coat. This coat was again one of my rare finds for me. I was in Boston when I got this coat and I lucked out because a) it was on sale and b) the coat i had on was just not doing anything for me so I used that excuse and lucked out and got this bad boy. Coats like this are always essentials. It might not stay always stay cold here for longs period of time but its a key essential piece to have for the cold months. What are your essential pieces for the cold months? Do you guys have essential pieces you like to buy or wear?


XO XO,
             The Harem