Thursday, February 13, 2014

Morning Prep....




Navy Blazer: Zara (cheaper find here). Plaid Shirt: Target (Old but similar here). Leather Cognac Skirt: The Limited (last season but craving this one here). Chunky Pearl Necklace: Ebay Find (but love this one here). Monogram Necklace: Max&Chloe. Watch: MK (similar here). Crystal Link Bracelet: Target (Sold Out but similar here.) David Yurman Cable Bracelet. Michael Kors Tortoise Shell Bracelet: Macys. Leather Bracelet w/gold hardware: Express (but similar here). Brown Suede Boots: Nine West. Knee High Grey Socks:Random Find (similar here).

As you guys know my style changes and one thing that doesn't change or always stays a classical in any kinda of look is the "Blazer". We all own at least one, and for me I  own quite a lot. I love Blazers in any color, style, or design I just feel like it makes the outfit chic and effortless some might just think that its just for professional wear but as you can see dress it down or up, it can be a transitional piece. This particular look I was inspired just by a Mens magazine cover. I love the mixture of a inspired Mens look with a touch of feminine feel. This Fall plaid has been all the rage and no matter how you were inspired to style it it. I'm sure you ended up owning something plaid.

So how were you inspired to wear your plaid trends? Did you guys get recently inspired by a picture or ad?



XO XO


            THE HAREM