Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stay Fierce....


Grey Skinny Cargo Jeans: Express (Sold Out but similar here). Graphic T-Shirt: Express. Metallic Bomber Jacket:  Express. Flats: Old Navy. Watch: MK (similar here). Claw Bracelet: Shoptiques. Leather Bracelet w/rhinestones: Random Find (but similar here). Twisted Spike Cuff: Forever21. Snakeskin w/ rhinestones bracelet: Buckle (Really Old but similar here).

So guys I'm going to keep this post short. My outfit today kinda reflects what the day is today. A day to relax and be comfortable. So I vouched for this cute and comfy outfit today while running some errands and grabbing some lunch with some girlfriends. It would not be me not to add a fun lil piece to a causal outfit so I did just that.

Also excited to share with you guys that haven't seen on my Instagram that I got my hair done this Friday, so you will see those pics soon with my lighter hair. I hope you guys enjoy your Sunday.

Are you guys planning to do anything fun this Sunday? Did anyone do any significant changes to themselves?

PS: Going to Grab some of that Peter Pilotto for Target so excited. Will you guys be picking up some of that collection today?

Happy Sunday!



XO XO

         THE HAREM