Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweater Weather...




Distressed Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy. Sweater: H&M (love this fun one here) Denim Shirt: Old Navy. Necklace: H&M (loving this one here). Watch: Michael Kors (similar here). Twisted Spike Cuff: Forever 21. Studded Cube Open Hinge Bracelet: Express. Snake Print Cuff Bracelet: Random Find on a New York visit( but similar here). Multistriped Leather Bracelet: Tj Maxx Find (similar here). Shoes: Shoedazzle (old but similar to this pricey pair here). Gucci Disco Bag.

With the Winter months slowly passing us. I wanted to show you guys a causal side to my look with this fun little sweater I found at H&M. It was a little chilly this particular day so I decided to be layered but still cute. I tend to layer a lot no matter what the weather really is, just because I feel that it pulls the outfit together. I also feel that shoes and accessories tend to really pull an outfit together. So to play up the colors I decided on these cognac strappy little number…which in my opinion match perfectly! Don’t you just love it when it all comes together!? What are your fun pieces to wear this winter?? Do you like to layer up your looks?



XO XO,

          The Harem