Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Flower Power....




Peplum Top: H&M (old but similar here). Skirt: Zara. Shoes: Shoedazzle (Sold Out but this will do too). Earrings: Forever21. Watch: MK (similar here). Vince Camuto Link Bracelet: old (similar here). Two Head Spike Bracelet: Forever 21. Spike Bracelet: Forever 21. Hinge Cuff Bracelet: Hermes.

Happy Wednesday Dolls! so if you guys don't know by now by following blog, I LOVE color and PRINT! these are just a few of my favorite things (ha! pun not intended). Like most of you all especially ones living up North, are happy when Spring and Summer roll around to bust out all your fun pieces. So with the warmer weather approaching and as I'm bringing out my springs pieces and shopping for new ones. I just couldn't resist these new additions. My skirt and shoes were some of new spring additions. To be honest I almost passed up these pink booties but whats new, its my indecisiveness. And sometimes my indecisiveness plays into what I'll be wearing for my posts but I just go with my gut. So you can only imagine I almost didn't do this outfit as I just thought something was off and that it was too tight. But..the perfect backdrop came and boom went with it. It just shouted SPRING!... So do you guys get indecisive? Do u guys plan on adding some spring essentials? 

Sorry for the lack of posting but I been planning my engagement party and oh my goodness! who knew all the work in planning. Got the invites done finally and just been shopping for decorations. So excited though, I have decided on a themed party. I happy to announce its a movie themed so once the madness is all over I will defiantly have pics for you guys posted. I will try my hardest to keep you guys posted.






            THE HAREM