Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bubblegum Yumm.....




Dress: Old Navy (old but similar here). Jacket: Zara (last season on sale but similar here). Necklace:Tj Maxx (similar here). Clutch: MakeMeChic (old but similar here). Shoes: Forever21. Watch:Michael Kors (similar here). Bracelets: Random finds (found so many similar styles here, here, here, and here).

Everyone and their mom knows I’m obsesssedd with bold prints and vibrant colors. I don’t get why some people are afraid to wear bright colors/prints – they are so fun! I think I love bold colors so much because you can make a bold statement. I’m a over-accessorizing kind of gal. I love when my outfit and accessories  can both make a fun statement! This fun hot pink neon dress from Old Navy happened to be such a rare find. Do you guys ever happen to walk into a place except to come out with nothing and then BOOM you found something like hidden? Bright colors are every where no matter it be Spring, Summer you can always find people wearing pop of color. You can wear this dress a simple or dress it up (like I did!).  There are so many great ways to wear a bold color dress so have fun with it! Rock it!! Have you guys came across any good color finds???





THE HAREM