Friday, April 4, 2014

He Put a Ring On It!!








Dress: Old Navy. Denim Jacket: Forever 21+. Sandals: Zara. Watch: Michael Kors (similar here). Bracelets: Random Find (similar here and here). 

Finally! I'm back. I apologize for my long absence well at least it feels like its been a very long time. This also might be a long post. I wanted to share some of my engagement pictures with you guys from this past weekend. You will not believe it but these are not professional(( I know right!)), my sister and best friend actually took these. Some were taken with my Nikon and some with the iPhone 5s. I know I couldn't believe how great these turned out. I'm so happy how they came out. I literally could not do it without those two. These were taken out a local park and the picture ideas some were taken from pinterest (I dont know how any of us would survive without it). As for my outfit I wanted to keep it simple as I wanted us to both match and play up the white like you would on a wedding day. I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I did. Be sure to check out my instagram for more pictures.


P.s. I also will be sharing on my next post some of my pictures from my very Movie themed engagement party so stay tuned.



THE HAREM