Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Blue Forest...






Dress: H&M. Kimono: Cotton On (old but similar here). Fringe Necklace: H&M (old but similar here) Cuff: Forever 21 (old but similar here). Fringe Bag: Tj Maxx (old but similar here). Shoes: Just Fab.

Have I told you guys how much I love my bohemian styles when its hot outside. I swear I channel my Rachel Zoe. So with Memorial Day approaching and with Summer creeping, I love the simplicity behind a outfit in the hotter months. Both the dress and the kimono are simple pieces but pairing them together I just felt that these two combinations were just effortless. Like I have mentioned before on the weekends I like to be out and about but with that I feel like I'm so rushed to get dressed. That I need to be quick when I pick an outfit. I know your probably thinking why do you feel rushed but its the whole sense of feeling like your gonna miss out on a beautiful day and another is my significant other half the time is rushing me to hurry. So you see why I go for an effortless look? Do you guys tend to go for easier pieces? Do you guys channel a certain trend or look during certain times of the month? Do you guys feel rushed over the weekends?



THE HAREM