Friday, May 2, 2014

Azteca Royale



Top: Forever 21+(similar style you can do). Skirt: Target (sold out but similar here). Shoes: Just Fab. Clutch: Forever21 (old but similar here). Cuff: Random Find (similar here). Necklace: Random Find (similar here). Ring: Forever 21 (old but similar here).

Happy Friday Everyone! TGIF right? so with the week ending had to go out with a fun colorful bang. I'm so in love with this skirt it took me forever to hunt it down after seeing it in Lucky Magazine but I was successful in doing so. As you  guys know and see I love colors and bold print its just summons me up. So anything with those combos is sold in my book!!

So moving on to  these shoes OMG! after seeing a couple of my blogger girls sporting it I knew I had to have so I got em (no brainer) they are super comfy and we all know what inspired these shoes.Well for you guys who don't know its Isabel Marant and we know with that comes a hefty price tag. As you guys know I'm such a big sucker for inspired pieces, to me it gets the same thing accomplished and you look still look like a million bucks wearing it.

Oh and I can't go without metioning, you guys know I'M SUCH A SUCKER for Target. I cant walk in that store without getting something or trying something its like Superman and Krypton (LOL). They just literally don't do wrong with there designer collaboration to their everyday pieces. So its total worth the nagging I get it when  I here when were in Target and the Finance and I are trying to grocery shop and I'm trying sneak off to try on stuff (LOL so doesn't understand).

Hope you guys have a great weekend dolls!




THE HAREM