Saturday, May 17, 2014

Copper Eyes..






Open Knit Cardigan: Forever 21 (sold out but very similar here). Tank: H&m (sold out but can do this alternative top too). Pants: H&m. Sandals: Just Fab. Bag: H&m (Sold out but similar here). Necklace: Charlotte Russe ((very old but similar here)). Cuff: Charlotte Russe ((very old but similar here)).

So ladies I don't know about you guys but on the weekends I love being out and about may it be the farmers market, catching up with a girlfriend over lunch or just simply being out and about. With that being said I look for something that is comfortable but still very chic. I like my outfits during the hotter months to be a little flowly and not so much clingy. I obsess over anything with a flowy fabric may it be pj pants or pj type shorts. I tend to go more for my boho vibe. I feel that its such an easy trend to dress up or down. Do you ladies have a go to style or look during the weekends? What are your go to pieces for your weekend attire?

FYI: Wanted throw this is in last minute because I couldn't not stop laughing. So at times with any post I tend to ask the significant other of mine for suggestions of titles for the post and sometimes the most random things can come out of his mouth, like this title for instance. So hope you guys enjoy! :)


THE HAREM