Thursday, May 15, 2014

Orange Fever.....




 Dress: Express. Necklace: Zara. Shoes: Aldo. Jacket: Forever 21 (old but similar here). 1) Bracelet: Forever 21, 2) Forever 21 (old but love this one here). Earrings: Gorjana Chloe Stud. Bag: Gucci.

Hello Everyone! How's Everyone doing?  Finally I was able to get out and take some pictures this week and I'm late posting of course. With "Life" happening its been hard to be consistent so I'm vowing to "TRY" really hard to be consistent this week. But anyways onto this post today, Oh I almost forgot I wanted to give you guys a FYI. Since I wear so many braclets and I do love my arm candy  I decided now that I'm going to list them as kinda a 1, 2,3 in case you guys wanna shop the bracelets. I think it would just be easier that way to go through the shops and see the bracelets for themselves. So that's a little housekeeping that I wanted to throw out there. NOW...onto the look, with every season passing by I tend to get hooked with either a color or print or style. So with this season I'm  OBSESSING over orange and powder blue I don't know why you ask but I'm just loving these colors. So I'll be posting with my color obsessions in the near week.

So with this print I know some ladies have phobias of print because of the big misconception that prints don't flatter the body which I believe is a LIE! Don't get me wrong prints are not for everyone Like for instance my sister doesn't care for them unless she finds one she absolutely loves and flatters her. Me as you guys know love them and I don't know how many times I have expressed this on this blog. So when I saw this dress on Express.com I couldn't resist. Its so light weight and effortless for the scorching heat in Florida that you simply go from day to night or night to day. As I'm getting older...EEEK!! I'm trying to find pieces that are versatile to everyday life.

So with this season what colors are you ladies obsessing over? What styles can't you have enough of? And do you guys seem to be buying more different pieces now then you were?




THE HAREM