Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Scarf Print







Dress: Ann Taylor (sold out but similar here). Shoes: Zara. Tassle Necklace: Forever 21( similar here). Studs: Gorjana. Bracelets: 1) Tj Maxx (similar here). 2) Hermes. 3) Tj Maxx (similar here) 4) Michael Kors link bracelet. Watch: Michael Kors (similar version here). Bag: Gucci.

I instantly fell in love with this neutral scarf print dress when I saw it on Ann Taylor. So in love I hunted it down in another state, yes you heard me, another state. When I'm on the hunt for that one piece I just won't give up till I find it. This dress is something I definitely catch myself wearing not only professionally but casually. Do you guys have those pieces? 

I honestly was looking for something I can wear professionally and casually. As much as I love my colorful fun prints I love having just a neutral print where its effortless to put together. For the ladies that don't care for such a crazy (cough cough my sister) (who go the same dress too) print this is a must. Do you guys seem to go for prints that are effortless? Do you guys like the scarf print?



THE HAREM