Monday, July 7, 2014

Blue Tip...





Jacket: HM ((not available online but love this one here too)). Jumpsuit: Asos. Shoes: ShoeOcean. Clutch: F21 ((got on sale but love this one here)). Necklaces: HM and F21 ((similar version here)). Watch: Michael Kors. Bracelet: Right Arm) Express. Left Arm) Spike Cuff Bracelet: F21 (similar here). Express ((similar here)). Lips: MAC Ravishing.

 Hey there guys!! Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th! Hope everyone got to see all the colorful displays in the skies and ate some good food. Me and the finance hung with family this year and enjoyed the festivity's with them. How was your guys 4th?

Now on to this firecracker ((had to thrown this in)) of a jumpsuit,I found.There's something about white, may it be a dress, jumpsuit or shorts I just feel that its like a white canvas and its just waiting to be painted. Cliche but I just get so excited to dress any of my white pieces. I honestly had so many ideas on how to wear this romper but I opted to do this amazing printed blue jacket with these strappy blue heels that I have been on a hunt for awhile now after seeing a $300 dollar pair.

 This white jumpsuit was a must have because honestly it can go from Day to Night. And after finding it on Asos and then getting it on Sale with a discount code, I couldn't resist. After all every girl needs a great jumpsuit. How do you guys feel about white?? Do you ladies dig a good jumpsuit??



THE HAREM