Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Metallic Finish....






Jacket: H&M. Top: H&M ((similar here)). Shorts: Old Navy. Shoes: H&M. Necklaces: H&M/Forever 21((sold out similar version)). Watch: Michael Kors ((similar here)). Bracelets: 1) F21 (sold out). 2) F21. 3)F21. 4) Vince Camuto((via tjmaxx but similar here)). Bag: Chanel. Lips: MAC ((Lady Danger)).

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

I have always loved black and gold I don't know why but I just love the combination something about it just screams out chic to me. And whats so funny my alum mater ((Idk if i spelt that right)) came to be the colors of black and gold ((GO KNIGHTS)) ((LoL)) anyways I have always been drawn to it. Even though I wear other combinations this seems to be one of my favorites. Pairing anything with that to me almost seems effortless.

 I been on a hunt for a gold finish something but didn't know what. Until I came across this beauty, I figured why not I can dress it up or down and its something to me that seems to be a staple, yes a staple! Its something fun and can be thrown on top of virtually anything. Every gal needs that fun piece may it be shoes or a jacket or a dress. But speaking of fun I been seeing espadrilles everywhere since last summer with the Chanel ones ((which I had to have of course ;) so when I came across these I thought its a great alternative to the sandal so I snatched them up. Even though Summer is going into full swing with July here and August rapidly approaching I'm always excited to see if anymore new styles will be become popular.

So are you guys digging the espadrilles? Do you guys tend to lean more to certain color combinations? 




THE HAREM