Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wide Legged...







Top: HM (similar style here). Pants: HM (sold out online but cute version here). Shoes: Zara (on sale now but sold out online, similar style here). Bag: Zara (old but similar here). Earrings: F21 (sold out online but great alternative here). Cuff: Tjmaxx find (different alternative here). Spike Bracelet: F21 (Sold out but similar here). Watch: Michael Kors (similar here). Cuff: Hermes.

So have you ever seen something and your like I cant pull that off but you end up grabbing it anyways and just trying it on just to see if looks that bad it did on the hanger. Well that's exactly what happened with these pants. I saw these at H&M and I had been eying this style for a quite some time considering everyone is wearing them. BUT I have only really seen them worn by really tall girls. You see my height and my built is catered for every kinda style and I'm well aware of that. So.. the journey began I took these into the fitting room and embraced myself for the image in the mirror and to my shock it wasn't bad. After doing the tip top pose for a little I told myself these can work. To be honest you can't just judge a pair of clothing on the hanger ((ha! just like the saying goes "never judge a book by its cover". 

I do have to say from the silky top to my silky feel bottoms it was like being in my pjs all day it was AMAZING!! I don't know if the picture does real justice on how cute these pants are but I liked them and that's all that matters at the end of the day anyways.

Have you guys ever gone through this? or do you guys not even pick that article of clothing? Do you guys dig the wide leg style?



THE HAREM