Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cater To It...



Top: Forever21 (similar here). Denim Shorts: Old Navy (similar here). Gladiator Sandals: DSW (love this style here too). Fringe Clutch: Tjmaxx find (similar here). Head Turban: Cotton On (love this one here). Bracelets: Old Navy and Tjmaxx (similar here and here).

I always find it hard taking outfit appropriate shots during certain months. Especially while most fashion bloggers are making there transitions to there sweaters and tweed pieces for the cooler weather, I'm still in sandals. I do have to say the downside to being a Floridan is our months don't always coordinate with the seasons and while most stores have stocked there shelves up with the new fall trends, we frankly can not begin to think of fall when we are still having summer weather.

I don't know if anyone runs into this problem or is it just me living here in Florida, but I sometimes have to take a step back and pause can I really buy that cute cable knit sweater or those leather pants. But then I always do and justify my reasoning behind my purchase later. But all jokes aside does this happen to anyone else?? I always wonder do the ladies in the northern parts run into this problem. I feel that some pieces, while I do have have certain things that one would question because I live in Florida. I want and need everything that can and cant  be so versatile here. But one can think of many reasons why wearing certain things can't be worn here or at this time but my problem isn't that I just sometimes can't seem to get to it all like I want because its so darn hot so I ask you ladies do we suck it up and just wear it or do we find clothes to cater where we live and the temperature??




THE HAREM