Sunday, September 14, 2014

Off the Shoulder...






Dress: Forever 21 ((Got on Sale but similar here). Fringe Necklace: Forever 21 ((Old but similar here). Clutch: Forever 21 (( Old but similar here)). Gladiator Sandals: DSW (sold out but similar here). Bracelets: Random Find (Old but similar here). Ring: Random Find (Old but love this one here). Panama Hat: Colombia (similar here)

Okay so to tell you guys the truth I originally wore this outfit during the labor day weekend but didn't have time to get in a blog picture. SO...hence my weak background. As some of you know, that follow other bloggers, who have confessed this themselves that we don't always have these outfits on at that very moment in time when we post them. Shocker I know!!, so some of looks I need to recreate because in that very moment I couldn't capture it  but anyways just wanted to give you guys a little blogger tid bit.

I have been contemplating on if I will be writing anymore for my posts. I was thinking just kinda making it just pictures but then I think that's so UN-personal. I don't know, I have a million ideas for this blog and little ol' me can only do so much. I have ideas on what I want to try to get out there for you guys but haven't yet decided so. If you guys have any suggestions let me know, I would love to hear them.

So...on to my look I always tend to gravitate towards sandals or flats on the weekend because I feel we all need a break from our beautiful heels sometime and with me I tend vibe towards my inner Bohemian Rachel Zoe looks during the weekends, just because its so effortless to me and so cool during these hot Florida afternoons. I don't about you guys but certain times call for certain things. So do you guys gravitate towards certain pieces in your wardrobe??





THE HAREM