Thursday, September 25, 2014

On the Hunt...








Jacket: Forever21+ (Old but similar style here). Top: Forever21+(Old but similar style here). Pants:Forever21+ (Old but similar style here). Shoes: Shoemint (Old but similar style here). RH: Cuff: Express (sold out but similar here). Leather Bracelet:Tj maxx find (similar style here).LH: Snakeskin cuff: Random find in NY (similar style here). Spiked cuff bracelet: Forever21 (sold out but similar here).Necklace: Tjmaxx find (similar here).

You might find what I'm about to say weird but I love to be layered and bundled up. May it be raining or cooler weather I just love throwing on a blazer, jacket, or cover up. Not only does it keep you a little warmer but just adds a little something to an outfit. I know what some of you are thinking and I know I live in Florida but to honest that doesn't phase me. I tend to always be on a good hunt for a good jacket or blazer. I have so many in array of colors, prints and styles, one might think I have a problem but to be honest I just tend to think it adds spazaz. 
So do you guys like to layer? do you guys tend to gravitate towards blazer and jackets? What pieces do you tend add on?






THE HAREM