Monday, September 22, 2014

Rebel in Lavender..





Skirt:Forever21 (similar version). T-shirt: Old Navy. Jacket:Zara (Got on Sale last season but similar version here). Belt: Old Navy (not available online but similar here). Shoes: Zara (Old but similar here).RH: Bracelet: Tjmaxx find (similar here). Watch: Citizen. Bangle: Michael Kors. LH; Spike Bracelet: Forever21 (similar here). David Yurman Cable Bracelet. Leather Rhinestone Bracelet: Tjmaxx (similar here). Glasses: Guess (similar style).


 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I was fortunate to get some shopping in this weekend and that's always a plus. I got some new fall shoes that I have been itching to get so I'm so thrilled to style some outfits and share with you guys. But now on to this outfit, I wasn't sure how I wanted to style this and to be honest wasn't sure I was going to keep it but I'm not going to lie I did see it on some of the runways this new york fashion shows so it enticed me to really style it. I went for a causal approach, I mean you defiantly can dress it up. So I'm curious to know do you guys dress down your dresser pieces? do you guys like to wear them casual?





THE HAREM