Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cool Down...












Dress: H&M. Cover Up: Walmart (similar style here). Boots: Forever21 (Old but love this style here). Necklace: Charlotte Russe (Really old but similar style here). Hat: Ebay ( love this one here). Bag:Forever21.Watch: Michael Kors (Macys sold out but similar here). Spike Cuff: Forever21 (sold out but similar here). Ring: Random Find (similar here). Dragon Claw: Ebay (get the same one here). Leather Bracelet: Random Find (similar style here). Bracelet: Old Navy (not sold online but similar here).

So finally its gotten cooler here in Florida but it been a long time coming. The temperature may not always be on my side with the season trends but I got to bust out the boots and hat finally. And I'm excited about bringing out more of my fall items. I'm more happy to get a break from the heat and, hoping it stays this way for awhile.

What items are you guys excited to bring out with the cooler temperatures??




THE HAREM