Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Over Thinking It....







Dress: Hm (old but similar here). Vest: Forever21 (old but love this one here). Boots: Shoemint (almost identical version here). Fringe Bag: Hm (similar style here). Necklace: Random Find (similar style here). Hat: Forever21 (love this option here). Dragon Claw Bracelet: Ebay(similar here). Ring: Forever21 (old but similar here).

Sometimes the simplest pieces can make the chicest outfit. I'm not going to lie but I tend to over think the "simple" which kills it for me or sometimes thinking its too blane. I like to take the "simple" and put a spin on it and I know sometimes the simplest pieces don't need to be dressed up because simply it does itself. But take this simple dress, yes you could wear this itself but for me it just isn't enough. When is something too much? Do you guys dress up your simple pieces? Do you guys just like the "simplicity" of an outfit? Does simple ever get boring?





THE HAREM