Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rained Out...







Dress: Asos Sold out but similar here). Sneakers: Ross (similar here). Bag: Zara (old but similar here). Watch: Michael Kors (similar version here). Bracelet: Random Find (similar here). Necklace 1: Dkny (similar here). Necklace 2: Forever21 (similar style here). Claw Bracelet: Shoptiques. Stud Bracelet: Express. Lipstick: MAC Rebel

Sooo.. sometimes as a blogger you don't always have lets say a great background so you make do with what you have. This particular day my friend and I were suppose to go take blog pictures but the rain here in Florida has been literally none stop. So we comprised and took them around her subdivision ((cheesy I know! don't judge, I really wanted to get some shots in)). Anyways on top of that I could not get my facial expressions right, like always #bloggingproblems. I tried to do this whole Bad girl Rhianna face but it didn't work. UGH!! this post can literally go on about the negatives but lets look at the positives I got this post up for y'all didn't I? AND more positive things, this outfit. I found this dress on Asos on Sale and then my shoes are from Ross more of sale, which some brands make for $100's more so see not a total fail. So I made the best of it so hope you guys can too and enjoy the look even if its not the ideal backdrop ((LOL))





THE HAREM