Friday, October 3, 2014

Sequinely Casual..









Top:Forever21(sold out but love this fun version here). Jeans: Express (sold out but similar here). Sandals: Zara (Got on sale similar here). Bag: Zara (sold out but love this one here). Necklaces: H&M(not available online but similar here) and Charlotte Russe (similar here). Watch: Michael Kors (sold out but similar here). Spike cuff: Forever21 (sold out but similar here). David Yurman. Leather Bracelet: Tjmaxx (similar here). David Yurman.

So one of my girlfriends recently mentioned that I don't do enough "casual outfits" well I never thought of it. But I then went on to think "casual" can mean anything to any fashion lover. I don't know about you guys but I generally take "casual and put a little twist on it" now that doesn't mean I wear my heels 24/7 but maybe thrown on a blazer with jeans or wear skirt and flats, it all varies my mood. I don't always dress for a place or event, of course I take in consideration but it really depends on my mood.

Now what do you guys do for your "casual outfits"? Do you guys dress by your mood? 





THE HAREM