Monday, January 12, 2015

Style Resoultions..







Denim Skirt: ASOS (sold out but similar style here). Denim Shirt: Old Navy. Cardigan:F21(similar style here) Boots: Report Signature. Bag: Zara (old but have this one here too). Leather Bracelet w/gold hardware:Tjmaxx(similar here). Watch: Michael Kors (similar style here) Necklace: F21(similar here) Name Plate: Custom. Pic 2: Chanel Pin. Heels: Zara (old but love this one here).












  
Happy Monday! So with the new year and so many bloggers posting about there style resolutions, its got me thinking on my mine style. As a fashion/style blogger we hope to inspire others as well as express our own independent style. We often look at people and things and get inspiration to create that look or put our own spin on it. Well for this New Year I want to try to do just that. Get more inspiration shots where I show an image and try to recreate the image with just the things I have in closet. With that being said hence the post today. Many see things and don't dare to recreate because of many reasons, either being to scared to wear it, don't have the items, or simply thinking that they can't wear it because it won't look the same on them. That simply is the wrong attitude towards being inspired to recreate. Again I can't compare myself to these lovely ladies, all of them do have amazing style and bodies but I looked passed that and wanted to create something for myself with my pieces. I also created two versions a day and night version but you can really wear both whenever you like.


My style resolutions for this year I guess if I had to list them would be probably....

1. Trying More of a neutral palette; softer color combinations

2. New Colors that I don't typically wear

3. Minimizing my accessorie in take; from wearing accessories and buying accessories

4. Not Layering so much ((pains me to say this)) trying not to add always something on top.

5. Finding Cute Flats; Ladies don't get me wrong most all ladies love there heels but sometimes gotta give those feet a rest.

I'm sure theirs more but these are a few that I can think of that I want to really try to accomplish this year. So what are your style resolutions? How do you guys feel about recreate looks? Do you guys get inspired and try to recreate? Is that something you would like to see more of?

So which style would you recreate

1. Rhianna?
2. Kim K?
3. Beyonce?



THE HAREM