Monday, January 5, 2015

Where did the time go...





Dress: HM old but similar here. Vest:F21. Necklace(s) Tjmaxx (similar here). Tjmaxx (similar here). Shoes: Ninewest. Bag:Michael Kors Nordstrom "Selma". Bracelet(s): David Yurman. Bauble Bar. F21(similar here). Tjmaxx(similar here). Watch: Michael Kors (Sold out but similar here).


 Velvet Romper: Loft. Velvet Blazer: HM (sold out but similar here). Dotted Tights:Target. Lipstick: MAC Russian Red

Happy New Year Lovelies!! I can't believe 2014 has came and gone. Its been awhile I know but during these times with the holidays all so relatively close its hard to get some time to get away and blog. So bummed I didn't get to get some holiday outfit shots in for you guys but hopefully moving forward I can do so. But Anyways onto New Years, how was every ones? Where did you guys go? What did you guys wear? I kept the outfit simple this  New Years as you can see I snapped a shot up above and as far as what I did my sister threw a party at her house and it was a great time with our closet friends and family. Hope your New Years was well spent like mine. Did you guys make any New Years Resolutions? Didn't really make a New Years Resolution this year well maybe just one, to be married. I really hope 2015 is a great one this year for everyone.

On to some old news I forgot to ask or mention about. How was everyone's Holidays? Did you guys travel? Did everyone have a good Christmas and Thanksgiving? Forgive me as I'm so late again. Like I said its all been a blur. Our Holidays were pleasantly spent with Family and Friends and Didn't ask for much.Man how time fly's... But onto to the New Year right?

Soo..it was just around this time last year I started this blog and to be completely honest with the New Year rolling around it has me thinking should I be blogging still? Blogging has always been something I wanted to do because its just what I love to do. Sharing my fashion and my take on the latest trends has always been my passion. But one problem I face is always being consistent. That's one of the hardest thing because of so many factors one not having a full time photographer. I been back and forth about just deleting all of my social media outlets but I haven't really decided as of right now if I'm going to keep blogging or shut it down or just showcase through Instagram or even just keep a photo diary and posting nothing underneath. I just wish I was further with my blogging adventures and I know if you speak to other bloggers they will tell you it takes time. As the famous quote goes "Rome wasn't built in a day" well being impatient doesn't help the situation. I would love to hear from you guys on your opinion. But for now I'm excited to showcase New Outfits for this  new year.



THE HAREM