Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Venturing Out..







Leather Skirt: Kardashian Collection. Turtleneck: Old Navy. Moto Jacket: Old; F21 but similar here. Chanel Pin. Boots: Old; Ross but similar here. Bag: H&M similar here.

Keeping with my Style Resolutions I opted for a neutral palette. But for me keeping it neutral meant I got to play up my textures. My skirt is Leather, boots suede and you get the drift. I have really been leaning towards a much neutral and simplistic way of dressing. Again don't get me wrong I still will do color but I just been more mute about it. I don't know I think as you get older your style tends to evolve as so I think. I definitely am not buying trendy pieces as when I was like in my late teens but pieces that are gonna last me into my 30's. 

As you guys know I don't care where I buy my things as long as a couple things follow, it fits me well, it holds up good, I like it and its reasonably priced ((I don't always seem to follow the last rule)) So I always venture to other stores I don't tend to regularly shop at and Sears being one of them. I checked out there Kardashian Kollection and I have to say those sister have really made clothing to fit a women's curve. I was happy to see this beige little number and tried it on and the next thing you know, it was coming home with me. So never hesitate to shop stores you have never been to or try brands that you typically wouldn't pick up. My motto is always give things a try and see if you really like it or hate it. What stores and brands are you guys willing to try? Ever venture into a store expecting not to get something and you end up walking out with something?

Oh FYI finally went through with it and changed my blonde ombre locks to my natural hair color. What do you guys think?



THE HAREM