Friday, June 26, 2015

Consumed...







 Vest: Forever21. Top: Asos. Skirt: Banana Republic (on Sale). Sandals: Forever21(sold out but similar here). Bag: Gap. Necklaces: Forever21 (similar here). H&M (similar here). Bracelets: Zara (on sale). Watch: Michael Kors.

Well HELLLOOOOO!! Oh how I have missed blogging! Its been a crazy ride since my last post. I have been so consumed with all my wedding details that it has been like having a full time job. If you follow me on Instagram you can see I post here and there on details. With just 4 months left I feel like I have ten thousand things left. Anyways as excited as I am about my Wedding, I'm super excited to be back and be talking about FASHION!

So now a days I kinda have tamed the heel wearing even though I love them so much, I tend to take break from them here and there. Plus not always practical. But don't worry I haven't completely put them aside. My look has kinda be toned to a simple approach still having some kinda spazz to it but I'm loving that sporty chic look as well a great monochromatic look. With so many must haves this summer I defiantly think its important to have the basics like this white tank. You would be surprised how hard it is to find a good tank in the right material. What are you guys buying this summer? Any splurges? I have had to tame my shopping as being on a budget for a wedding is so crucial. But can I say I don't pick up things here and there well that would be a lie (LOL). 

I hope to keep up with my blogging as I do miss sharing my outfits, ideas, my thoughts on fashion and my life.

What Plans do you guys have for summer? Any 4th of July plans yet?? 

Till next time...


THE HAREM